See what's behind you with the back up camera on this vehicle. This unit has a 2.0 liter 4 Cylinder Engine high output engine. Front wheel drive on the Toyota Corolla Hatchback gives you better traction and better fuel economy. The high efficiency automatic transmission shifts smoothly and allows you to relax while driving. The vehicle is equipped with a gasoline engine. This model is built for driving comfort with a telescoping wheel. Anti-lock brakes are standard on this vehicle. Easily set your speed in this vehicle with a state of the art cruise control system. Increase or decrease velocity with the touch of a button. This small car is easy to park.
- Body Side Moldings
Color-matched body side moldings help protect your Corolla Hatchback while adding a little extra exterior style.
• Helps protect against careless door swings, runaway shopping carts and other parking lot mishaps
- Preferred Owner's Portfolio: $0
- 50 State Emissions: $0
50 State Emissions
- Alloy Wheel Locks
Precisely machined, weight- balanced alloy wheel locks help secure your wheels and tires against theft.
• Nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and lasting shine
• Special key tool and collar guide enable simple, five-minute installation
• Resistant to lock-removal tools and secured by a single unique key
- All-Weather Floor Liner Package
All-Weather Floor Liner Package includes:
- All-Weather Floor Liners
- Cargo Tray
- Paint Protection Film (Hood, Fenders, Mirror Backs and Door Cups)
Genuine Toyota paint protection film helps protect the paint finish from chips and scratches. •Multiple film layers of durable, nearly invisible urethane help provide protection and resist discoloration
•Designed for specific sections of the vehicle that are most prone to chipping
•Kit includes paint protection film for hood, fenders, mirror backs and door cups
•Paint protection film for the front bumper sold separately
Total Installed Options: $1043